Welcome to the Hicks Financial Nurse Organizer
This website allows our travel nurse customers to submit all of their tax information digitally. You can provide your personal information, scan in your tax forms, and submit income documents safely and securely. (Your data is password protected and encrypted.) You also don't have to do everything at once! Start early, save your progress and come back later. You'll only submit your information when you're ready.
About The Nurse Organizer
The Hicks Financial Tax Organizer will assist you in collecting and reporting information necessary for us to properly prepare your 2017 income tax return. Please complete the organizer and provide supporting documentation where indicated. It is important that you make every effort to complete the organizer in its entirety. If there is missing information, it may adversely impact your return as well as delay our processing time.
All facts and figures that you place on the organizer must be true and correct (do not round up or down) and you must be able to substantiate them according to IRS guidelines. However, there is no need for you to send all of your receipts along with the completed organizer.
While using the organizer, you will be asked to provide with the following information:
- All tax documents received (W-2's, 1099's, 1098's, escrow/closing statements, etc.)
- Copies of each travel contract
- Photocopy of Driver's License (or picture ID)
- Copy of last year's tax return (first year clients only)
- Attach a voided check (for direct deposit)
- Additional charges may apply, including postage, and forms not generally associated with travel nursing returns.
* PLEASE NOTE: Payment for preparation of your return cannot be deducted from your tax refund or checking account. Please use the Pay Now feature on this site to pay by credit card, or contact us for instructions on how to pay by check.
Thank you for using our Nurse Organizer. Please contact us if you need further assistance.
Hicks Financial Services